Monday, July 21, 2008

6 Fang Marks and a Tetanus Shot

Micron Pens, Water Color, Illustration Board
Height 15 in.
Width 10 in.


Ammon said...

You disapear and come back with that awesome cover. WoW! That is just awesome.

How are things?

Steph's sister and husband just had a baby (the first baby on her side) so things have been crazy, in a good way, with all of that.

Josh (musarter) said...

Wow, I am impressed by the realism and design. I don't know the book, but there is a lot of powerful imagery you have employed to make an intriguing image. This one my favorites, among your pieces, to date.

HayleyHail said...

it took me quite a bit of time to realize what all was going on in this picture.
crazy hectic in a good way of course.
you've done it again B!

and you even posted it on my birthday. aww gee thanks haha

tsu-mina said...

Wow! Meraviglioso!

joseph's art and stuff said...

the more i look the more amazed i am!